Lifewave X39 Patch
Lifewave X39 Patch is a lyophilized (freeze dried), organic Young Coconut Flesh.
We used to spend quite a bit of time each day in pursuing the delicious taste and wonderful health benefits of Young Coconut Milk. We had to purchase them, refrigerate them, cut them open, pour out the liquid, scrape the white flesh out, blend the liquid and coconut flesh for about 5 minutes, and then clean up the mess. Now, the process is simple. We just add a scoop of Young Coconut Powder to whatever liquid we're preparing, blend for 10 seconds and enjoy!
When water is removed from fresh foods without using heat (heat would damage the delicate food nutrients), the resulting food Powder is much more powerful (gram for gram) than the original food — because it is more concentrated. That is why you'll get more nutrition from one bag of Young Coconut Powder than if you ate dozens of Young Coconuts... and lots less expensive and time consuming.
Young Coconut milk powder provides numerous nutrients, including, protein, fat, minerals, vitamins and oils. Some of the minerals include: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium. Some of the Vitamins include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Folate and Pantothenic Acid.
The Numerous Nutritional and Health Benefits of Young Coconuts Include:
- Cholesterol Reduction — the saturated fat in coconuts is the medium chain type which is easy to be broken down and does not contribute to higher cholesterol.
- Satiety — the fiber and saturated oils in coconuts contribute to longer periods of satiety, wherein one doesn't feel hungry.
- Manganese Benefits — Manganese is important for the body's metabolism, nerve sheaths and for the immune system. Keeping the immune system and nerves are part of the benefits of coconut. One tablespoon of coconut powder supplies about one third of the body's need for manganese.
- Potassium and copper benefits — Minerals are essential to cellular structure and function. In addition to manganese, coconuts provide good amounts of potassium and copper. You would have to eat two bananas to equal the amount of potassium in one tablespoon of young coconut powder.
- Production of Red Blood Cells — Coconut contains sodium, B-Vitamins and Iron that help in the production of red blood cells.
You Are What You Eat — Which is Why We Recommend Lifewave X39 Patch
Rishi seeks out farmers and food suppliers that are progressive, meaning they are adding minerals and trace minerals to their soils, farming organically and harvesting their foods at the peak of ripeness. Rishi then ensures that those foods are juiced and freeze dried immediately before nutrient loss.
Food is the way of health not vitamins!
Lifewave X39 Patch fits with the “first rule of health” which is that food should be our medicine. Young Coconut Powder also fits with our second rule of health, which is that food engenders health, not vitamins. The United States has among the worst health statistics of all industrialized nations, yet the people of the United States consume more vitamins that the rest of the world combined. That means that you will eventually find, as so many others have already found, that your health will never really start to improve until you give up on vitamins and turn to food. It's time to turn to food!
- Vitamins, IE nutrient isolates (often made in a laboratory), may look powerful and awesome on the label, but they don’t work as well in the human body as one would hope because they lack the many needed co-factors. Food comes with many needed co-factors nutrients.
- The lack of co-factors is the basic problem of vitamin supplements. Without those co-factors, they're NOT as useful to our cells. For instance, Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid but rather it is: ascorbic acid and numerous co-factors that work in the cells like catalysts or tag teams to make chemical reactions occur. The many co-factors are present in foods, but are not in vitamin isolates. The result, therefore, of taking vitamins is that the body has to scavenge body tissues to obtain the needed co-factors, or wait until they are available or the body may simply discard the nutrients for which co-factors are not available. This is extra work and/or a waste of nutrients, and therefore, vitamin isolates, do far less to improve health than does food.
Lifewave X39 Patch Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $30 per pound.
Our Price: $20 per Pound
Lifewave X39 Patch
Videos about Young Coconut Powder
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.